Only Supports iPhone ?

oliver.adlerr

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I have problem, I just knew it only supports iPhone, with android WIFI direct not detected, samsung A71.
Please help

Android phones are also supported of course. Are you sure that WIFI is activated on your camera? Try double-pressing the button on the camera and see if it is switched on or off then.
You have to search WIFI for ddpaixxx camera, then enter password 1234567890 and that's it. I don't know if it works with WIFI direct, probably not.

you might want to try and put your phone in airplane mode, or at least disable mobile data.
Android phones are strange in this way connecting to something that are not the internet so google can not mine your information meanwhile.

Android phones are also supported of course. Are you sure that WIFI is activated on your camera? Try double-pressing the button on the camera and see if it is switched on or off then.
You have to search WIFI for ddpaixxx camera, then enter password 1234567890 and that's it. I don't know if it works with WIFI direct, probably not.
my pc can detect wifi ddpai mini 5, but my hp can't detect, samsung A71

Attachments

• 2021-01-27_19-54-25.png
    2021-01-27_19-54-25.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2021-01-27_19-30-32.png
    2021-01-27_19-30-32.png
    105 KB · Views: 7
Not really, man.
My device one is Galaxy Note 9, using the latest android version 10 update.
I have also tried many times and followed their instructions, but it still doesn't work.
Only IOS can be connected as far as I use.

Seems more to be a problem with Samsung devices. I have a Honor 20 Pro and I works with no issues.

Seems more to be a problem with Samsung devices. I have a Honor 20 Pro and I works with no issues.
Not only Samsung, I've tried several devices such as Nokia 8, Motorola, Oppo, but still can't. It looks like the DDPAI should listen to this and come up with a solution.

Back