Orange Video?

BPx

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all,

I've been satisfied with my SG9665GC V2 thus far, I recently decided to update to the latest firmware and I noticed how orange the videos are recording now. Everything has an orange tint.. has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution to this? I've also noticed that my Mic hasn't been picking up sound... I really hope I'm not stuck with an orange recording soundless cam.

Try reinstalling the firmware just to make sure nothing unusual happened the first time. If the problem persists revert back to an earlier version. If the problem still persists it may be hardware related.

I will give it a shot, it was perfectly fine in terms of the color before the latest firmware install. I've actually had the sound not recording prior to any of this but decided to suck it up and just deal with it, the orange tint however is something that's bugging the hell out of me.

I will give it a shot, it was perfectly fine in terms of the color before the latest firmware install...
While very unusual it does happen that F/W installs sometimes 'hiccup'.

Download a fresh copy also, just to make sure your original D/L didn't get corrupted somehow. It would be rare for that to happen undetected but anything is possible.

If it were me I'd also use a different SD card just to cover all the potential problem spots.

Can you share a sample orange video?

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Back