Overcoming 4GB file limit

drcaste

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I have just bought a Mobius cam to be connected to my android mobile phone or to my windows 10 PC to record several 2 hours video footage at maximum quality .
I have read about the 4GB file limit for the video. If I am correct that means that the software will create several 4GB video files despite the format of my cam SD (FAT32 or exFAT). In my phone I have the applications "Mobius Actioncam" and "Mobius USB Tools". I have some questions:
1) Using the above mentioned applications to save the video footage in my phone am I also going to get multiple 4GB files which are automatically created with a loss of live video recording of a few seconds between one another ?
2) Is there a way to overcome the 4GB limit using these applications on my phone (maybe using a SD in the phone formatted as exFAT or using the phone internal memory)
3) If I connect the Mobius to the computer in cam mode, will I be able record the video via a software that allows me to save one big file in the computer hard disk and by doing this overcoming the 4GB limit?
Thanks for your help.

Back