Panorama X2 LED/Screen Settings (in parking)

washcroft

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I am a new owner of the Panorama X2, chosen primarily for its high quality video.

I am confused about the LED and Screen Timeout settings. I would like the LED to be on and screen always on when driving, but when in parking mode the LED to be off and screen always off (or 30 second timeout).

Is this possible?

Best Regards,
Warren

Hi Warren,
LED and screen time out can not be configured separately for parking and driving mode. Settings apply for both modes.

Hi Warren,
LED and screen time out can not be configured separately for parking and driving mode. Settings apply for both modes.

Thanks Niko.

That is a shame, it means I have to either turn off the LED/screen all of the time or not use parking mode. I can't find any reason why anybody would want the screen and LEDs lighting up the car whilst it's unattended?

Thanks Niko.

That is a shame, it means I have to either turn off the LED/screen all of the time or not use parking mode. I can't find any reason why anybody would want the screen and LEDs lighting up the car whilst it's unattended?

For western market "we" dont need a bling-bling (LED), - most ppl turn it off, so nothing attracts attention.
In Korea and China "they" think blinking-led will act as deterrant :)
For myself I keep led always off and lcd time out 30sec. If I need to watch whats on screen, then just tap on it.

For myself I keep led always off and lcd time out 30sec. If I need to watch whats on screen, then just tap on it.

I will do that, thanks Niko (and for processing/delivering my order so quickly - highly recommended).

Back