panorama x2 problem

enlevike

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ~
problem with camera is that rear camera sometimes stops recording. when i try to access it from play option in the menu. box freezes or shows empty card. i am using 32gb samsung cards and 1.02.05 firware. is there a solution to this?

What exact Samsung memory card do you use, please share link where you bought them from ?

Ebay... ill tell u when i get to my car... i dont think memory cards are the problem... because only the rear camera is messing around...even though i tried swaping the cards...

There is some firmware bug. There for lower specs memory cards need formatting more frequently in order X2 to work fine when using parking mode.

Yes for parking mode. No for cutoff. Probably 2 times a week.

somewhat better now with the latest update of the firmware. it is not freezing so often...

Yes... and saying cards all full instead of overwriting them...

Tried again today...it freezed... i could not access the rear card. In the front card i had videos from the rear camera... everything in normal folder...although the car was parked for a day... i m dissapointed. I thought buying an expensiver camera will save me of headake... i feel like i should have buy a cheap ****ty one...maybe not so good image quality but probably same problems. Ps. I ran the.latest firmware available on this site.

Back