Parking mode malfunction

Derekmillion

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware F770 / Vantrue N4 / Viofo A119 V3 / Viofo T130
I have recently noticed that the T130 will act completely normal when driving, but when I park the car and it enters parking mode, it starts malfunctioning.
Basically it just keeps entering parking mode over and over again, whenever it's writing a new file from what I see in the screenshot.
Has this happened to anyone else and is there a permanent fix?
Using a 256gb Samsung Pro Endurance, the card has not left the camera, and if it does I make sure to format it with SD Formatter before going back in.
Also note that the I'm in the main directory, not the parking mode directory in the example.

Attachments

• example.PNG
    example.PNG
    103.1 KB · Views: 17
I have recently noticed that the T130 will act completely normal when driving, but when I park the car and it enters parking mode, it starts malfunctioning.
Basically it just keeps entering parking mode over and over again, whenever it's writing a new file from what I see in the screenshot.
What settings have you used for the parking mode?
Using a 256gb Samsung Pro Endurance, the card
I hope it is not this particular memory card that is creating this issue.

What settings have you used for the parking mode?
I am currently using LBR and I believe I had the same issue with AED
I don't believe I had the same issue with time-lapse although I can't remember as it was awhile ago.
The camera is otherwise default settings, all cams are at 1080p.

I hope it is not this particular memory card that is creating this issue.
I don't think so, there are a number of threads for the T130 regarding which cards to use.
I originally was using a Sandisk high endurance card which is not compatible with the T130.
Switched to the Samsung and most of the issues were resolved.

Using a 256gb Samsung Pro Endurance, the card has not left the camera, and if it does I make sure to format it with SD Formatter before going back in.
Also note that the I'm in the main directory, not the parking mode directory in the example.
I have seen this problem in earlier firmware versions.
Check your firmware version and update it.
Make sure after you have done the update you do a hard reset using the hole and once it restarts go into the menu and do a software reset.

This should resolve the problem but if not submit a support ticket to Viofo I'm sure they will help out.

I have seen this problem in earlier firmware versions.
Check your firmware version and update it.
Make sure after you have done the update you do a hard reset using the hole and once it restarts go into the menu and do a software reset.
I am currently running the latest firmware which I updated some time ago, but once the update was completed, I only did a software reset.
I will now hard reset the T130 and then do another software reset and see what happens.

Front Cam Version: V1.2_0815
Rear Cam Version: V1.1_0815

I don't think there has been another update since.

Back