Parking mode questions

Xamu

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 V3, Viofo T130, Viofo T130
Recently got the S1 Pro to review and have a couple questions maybe you folks can help me with. (Please ignore the weird angle in rear camera images - the mounting plastic became partially detached.)

1. Parking mode recordings are all 45 seconds but the start timestamp for the front camera and rear camera do not always match. It's not a big deal but any thoughts as to why?
    1997_A.jpg1997.jpg
  2. I would think that there would be no overlap of video coverage for parking files but apparently there can be. Notice that the same vehicle appears in two different files. Why do you think that can happen?

1999a.jpg2000a.jpg

Recently got the S1 Pro to review and have a couple questions maybe you folks can help me with. (Please ignore the weird angle in rear camera images - the mounting plastic became partially detached.)

1. Parking mode recordings are all 45 seconds but the start timestamp for the front camera and rear camera do not always match. It's not a big deal but any thoughts as to why?
    View attachment 67095View attachment 67097
  2. I would think that there would be no overlap of video coverage for parking files but apparently there can be. Notice that the same vehicle appears in two different files. Why do you think that can happen?

View attachment 67098View attachment 67099
Both of the pictured files have the same time stamp. That seems to indicate a duplicate file instead of an overlap.

Back