Pics that make you smile

I am reading in the news Googles AI thingy, it is extremely woke and no matter what you ask it to draw it sure as hell will not be white people.

imagescaler

imagescaler

I dont think there have ever been a coloured pope,,,,,, unfortunately.

Microsofts copilot are more on the money generating a viking, though he is fitted with the cartoon horned helmet, which was not really a thing here.

MSvik.jpg

I am reading in the news Googles AI thingy, it is extremely woke and no matter what you ask it to draw it sure as hell will not be white people.

imagescaler

imagescaler

I dont think there have ever been a coloured pope,,,,,, unfortunately.

Microsofts copilot are more on the money generating a viking, though he is fitted with the cartoon horned helmet, which was not really a thing here.

View attachment 70946
There were actually three Popes with African origin. They include Pope Victor I leading from 189 to 199 A.D., followed by Pope Miltiades who was in charge from the year 311 until 314 A.D., and lastly, Pope Gelasius whose term was between the years of 492 and 496 A.D.

Don’t worry, I didn’t get this answer from Google Gemini ;)

There were actually three Popes with African origin. They include Pope Victor I leading from 189 to 199 A.D., followed by Pope Miltiades who was in charge from the year 311 until 314 A.D., and lastly, Pope Gelasius whose term was between the years of 492 and 496 A.D.

Don’t worry, I didn’t get this answer from Google Gemini ;)

African =/= black. From those days it would mean an average medditeranean or Berber. Pope Victor I was born in the northern tip of what is today Tunisian peninsula and Tripoli. Berber in origin. Pope Miltiades was born Roman citizen born in North Africa, likely Greek in origin since he was known to be offering incense to Roman deities. Pope Gelasius was also born 'Romanus natus' per his own letters, again the very northern tip of Africa so basically a typical medditeranean.

Those Zany Romans, managed to also ruin it for us way up here with their adopted christian god, they / fans was all too happy to kill in the name of.
We also ended up flipping to that other kind of Christians in the end, and knowing the Danish history of the times, that was also a loss for us.

Danes that live here today, while we are related to our marauding / killing and trading forefathers, then contrary to the assumption that we would be related to very early Europeans, that is not at all the case, we go back to a people from around the northern shores of the black sea migrating here only 5000 years ago.
So at least for Danes, no caveman genes in us at all.

Probably also why on my entire chest and back you will only find like 5 hairs growing, hell you dont have to step back very far before you can not see the very fine hair that grow on my arms.,,,,, im way past that level.
My friend, he got that gorilla genome going, im almost sure if you flipped him upside down, hairs would be growing out of his behind.

Dont you just hate when someone just throw their car.

Imagine the agony of the XXXL driver of the little red car getting out of it after the white car to the Left of it was just thrown there, by a woman that couldent care less.

ditch.jpg

Fortunately i saw here again at the doctor, and make a remark on the parking skill that she was able to hear.

Dont you just hate when someone just throw their car.

Imagine the agony of the XXXL driver of the little red car getting out of it after the white car to the Left of it was just thrown there, by a woman that couldent care less.

View attachment 71423

Fortunately i saw here again at the doctor, and make a remark on the parking skill that she was able to hear.
Those parking spaces look tiny.

They are even for EURO cars, funny thing there use to be 2X more parking spaces here, but then it was harder to find a opening.
With a lotto win i an still going to get that 12 -15 ton armoured personnel carrier, parking is going to be so much more fun.
A F-650 will probably also be a lot of fun in this place,,,,,, some candid camera footage i am sure, with the damn thing sticking 10 feet out of the parking bay and blocking the street.

Denmark while a Scandinavian country have practically 0 when it come to winter sports, and sure as hell not with 2 boards strapped to the feet.
Also Danes in Genral far from as tough as we once was.

BUT ! there are still gems.

First official ski finisher ever in the Iditarod Trail Invitational!

Asbjorn+champ.jpg

Dogs ????? We do not need no stinking dogs.

IMG_6821.jpg

614cece0-0637-40c8-a961-c481bf8cfa3f

Last edited:
As for rough jobs, there is also the Indian raw sewage free divers.

iu

I have myself been standing in a ship septic tank, about waist deep, and wearing a smoke diver breathing apparatus, replaces a broken valve there ( above poop height )
Netted me a nice wad of overtime CUZ really that was a job for a machinist, but why do that when you have a skilled Brian around.

1f7c80644cd5e6a22de9e28c534d1b046c2fc468.pnj

Hey hey hey !!!! i feel a rush of offence.

d90d9323666170c580bd6bf97f34c85fbc17c773.jpg

712e2e93a67e531f49da25ba765381f80af519c1.jpg

91b8010457c7ef74b2268236f7877ba2dc0124eb.jpg

37ef35e415955d8b7ddd43ba9fc57f907bbd23ea.webp

567f8a2e6ecaa965ac5a9f8675295e7589cf11ef.pnj

These guys are so hired.
1a3141db0256f52e6c922a92c5aff491e559dada.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back