Playback with Registrator Viewer

Com69

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
1 SG9665GC, 3 SGZC12RC
I'll try to explain as clearly as I can, but no promises this will be understood.

When I play video from my GC in registrator viewer it plays continuously through. Even though they are technically 2-3 minute(can't remember which), seperate files. When I play video from the RC with registrator viewer it blacks out for a couple seconds between files. Also it's not possible to change the viewing speed when watching RC files. I'm sure there are more features that don't work when watching the RC files, but those 2 are the features that I find the most useful.

Is this normal? If so, are there any plans to upgrade/update the firmware to make these features usable?

I was using a Matego 600(I think that's the genericy version of the RC), but "upgraded" to the SGZC12RC with the expectation of better intergration with registrator viewer, more refined firmware, and possibly more settings/options. But to be honest, I haven't noticed a difference except in the startup splash screen. Everything else seems to be exactly the same, even image quality.

I'm not trying to be a pain, but I paid almost $80 more for the SG version and I don't feel like I got my moneys worth. I love my GC, it has features up the wazoo and works great. Just wish the RC was at least in the same ballpark.

When I play video from the RC with registrator viewer it blacks out for a couple seconds between files.

After you open files in RV, click CTRL+J, in pop-up window select value "0". Then there should be no gap between videos.

Thanks for the suggestion, when the window popped up, it was already set to 0. No difference.

Back