Pork in Atlanta.

Porkins

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I found this site the other day when I was looking at buying a Shadow GT550. Then I seen the G1W and Im wondering which I should get? Im leaning for the G1W but I would buy the GT550 in a heart beat if I could get a good deal on one.

Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Thanks, Joey.

Hello everyone!

I found this site the other day when I was looking at buying a Shadow GT550. Then I seen the G1W and Im wondering which I should get? Im leaning for the G1W but I would buy the GT550 in a heart beat if I could get a good deal on one.

Any suggestions or tips would be great.
Thanks, Joey.

G1W is entry level dash cam, but GT550W is higher positioned and for sure will beat G1W in specs, performance and video quality. Price difference is too high. It's the same like comparing Ford Fiesta to Ford Mondeo ;)

Agree with Niko, G1W is an entry level cam and depending on where you buy it from, build quality may be an issue.
Spending more on a GT550WS (with or without GPS) may provide a little more peace of mind. Look at the GT680W as well, smaller size and a tad less than a GT550WS.

Thanks guys. I dont need it to have gps just something HD. Any recommend on dealer for the gt550 or 680? Gurk, I will go check out the 680 also.
Edit: The 680 looks good, it should do for what I need.

Last edited:
FoxOffer is what I would recommend from personal experience.

Back