POS PC

Blueboy

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
11
Location
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Country
United States
Dash Cam
JooVuu X
For some reason I can't access the Joovuu website on my POS PC laptop. I have NO PROBLEM with my Mac computers.
Dose anyone have an idea what's wrong with it?

I'm going to try putting the links here and then go on my POS PC and see if it will work this way.
If anyone knows of a program I need, feel free to post it. Thanks!

PC Program 4-17-16 mega.nz/#!WR9SCZBA!dD3kss7SLan…Ybpht4z8BEmKtk3InAGeioZ3M

[BETA] PC Program 5-19-16 mega.nz/#!ydMwSRZC!xSECgmGBqTM…uvNNZ7aNb0gssCxrouEviME04

Firmware 5-13-16 https://mega.nz/#!SRlhHQBQ!01EdjjL82D0bR3WBZseQLK_Y0cuOAjiUktFU83VuUmk

PC Version 1.5 6-1-16 https://mega.nz/#!GQ13VTgS!uoELR2iaZJHJa5GwpJwswR8408xGo4cHlaAgOKMoCB4
 
Last edited:
It might be a routing issue, for a while i had to resort to a TOR like browser to get on this site, but after a month or so i was able to use firefox again.
 
Your a smart puppy! I changed my browser to Firefox and now I can access the Joovuu X website.πŸ™‚
But I still HATE PC computers.
 
Your a smart puppy! I changed my browser to Firefox and now I can access the Joovuu X website.πŸ™‚
Just curious, what browser were you using?
 
The only thing I dislike more than Apple products. πŸ˜±πŸ˜€

I need Internet Explorer, how else would I download Chrome πŸ˜‰ that one use on a fresh install tells me I don't want Internet Explorer though
 
Back
Top