Power On Sound

wibbly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I use the N4Pro with collision detection parking mode. When returning to the car and turning on the ignition I sometimes get the Power Up chime. I don't think the hardwire kit is cutting of power whilst I'm away from the car as sometimes it's for short periods and I don't always get the chime even when I've left the car for much longer periods.

So anyone know what triggers the Power Up chime? Does the camera force reboot (or crash) periodically?

Last edited:
I use the N4Pro with collision detection parking mode. When returning to the car and turning on the ignition I sometimes get the Power Up chime. I don't think the hardwire kit is cutting of power whilst I'm away from the car as sometime it's for short periods and I don't always get the chime even when I've left the car for much longer periods.

So anyone know what triggers the Power Up chime? Does the camera force reboot (or crash) periodically?
I get the chime sometimes and sometimes I don't and mine isn't hardwired.

With the latest firmware update, it doesn't even save the volume setting that you either set on-camera or via app. Never had that problem on the previous firmware.

Back