Powering off

howardl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting to get fed up with my 322.
I'll turn on the ignition, all is well, the cam comes on,
It'll behave for a few, days, then... One time, I'll be driving along, and realise it hasn't come on,
I have to press the power button, then it'll behave again for a while.
The fuse location has been changed, I keep it up to date, format every few, weeks
, this has happened ever since I bought it.
Looking at the VIOFO

I'm starting to get fed up with my 322.
I'll turn on the ignition, all is well, the cam comes on,
It'll behave for a few, days, then... One time, I'll be driving along, and realise it hasn't come on,
I have to press the power button, then it'll behave again for a while.
The fuse location has been changed, I keep it up to date, format every few, weeks
, this has happened ever since I bought it.
Looking at the VIOFO
Same issue here on TWO different 322GW's, both purchased new direct from Nextbase. I thought it might be something to do with the fancy power management on the current Ford Focus - this has happened in two cars (both Focus, one 2023 and the other 2024) while plugged into USB, but if yours is hardwired that would rule that out. Hardwiring isn't an option for me due to the terms of my lease. Two different types of Mio dash cam have been fine though, so if it IS something to do with the car it's the way the 322GW responds. I was dubious about buying next base but the BOGOHP promo coming up to Christmas was too good to turn down. Lesson learned!

Back