Problems site CarDvPlayer

Hauterc

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi, i have a D202 and use Cardvplayer.exe with Windows 10. This software crashes after a fer minutes on use. Do you have à y solution ? Thanks Claude

Yes i did but this soft doesn't show the GPS values on the map.

Yes i did but this soft doesn't show the GPS values on the map.
Registrator Viewer should work with the DAB202 GPS info. The Cardvplayer is a terrible player, so I wouldn't even bother with it.

Registrator Viewer should work with the DAB202 GPS info. The Cardvplayer is a terrible player, so I wouldn't even bother with it.

Thank you, but with my version of Datakamviewer 6.0.0.8 (former Registrator Viewer) i don't have indication from the GPS. I think the GPS data are present on the file, i can follow the trip with Cardvplayer. Is -it a problem of soft version or firm Ware of the camera ? Thanks; C. Hauter

Thank you, but with my version of Datakamviewer 6.0.0.8 (former Registrator Viewer) i don't have indication from the GPS. I think the GPS data are present on the file, i can follow the trip with Cardvplayer. Is -it a problem of soft version or firm Ware of the camera ? Thanks; C. Hauter
What firmware version are you running?

Hi, my firmware is : SDK version is: Aug 25 18: 09: 54 2015.

I tested Registro Viewer 6.0.0.22, i have the same problem.

Hi, my firmware is : SDK version is: Aug 25 18: 09: 54 2015.
That's not the cameras firmware version. Not one I've seen anyway. Maybe that's the date they released that version. If so, that could be your problem. Dome had a lot of updates throughout 2016. If you go to my site, look in the download section under Dome firmware and you'll find a more recent version for the DAB202.

OK thank you very much. I will try to update the firmware.

Back