Proliance gets angry. Live on camera!

Why is your date a day ahead? It looks like she was really in the mood for that bucket of KFC chicken. Now I want some too :D

my goodness, what was she doing, not only crossing the double yellow lines, but in to a (your) left turn only lane, she must have seen she was on the wrong side of the double yellow lines? thank goodnes you wern't going any faster

:p She must have been a blonde driver

Hehe no doubt i would have added a "Dumbass" to that comment :D

I have no problem seeing the 2 yellow lines, and the huge arrows painted on the road, and my eyes are by no means as good as they use to be.

The woman obviously felt entitled to using that lane. She honked at me and when I went around her she was screaming and flailing her arms around like she wanted to attack me for daring to drive in my lane.

Why is your date a day ahead? It looks like she was really in the mood for that bucket of KFC chicken. Now I want some too :D
I got the camera last week and drove for a few days before setting the time. I didn't realize the date was off as well until seeing the time stamp on the video.

Just another proof that me choosing to live my life alone is not a completely stupid idea. :D

Back