Purchase from Apple-CT

Kampung

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to make my purchase from Apple-CT for ITB-100HD with ITV-80 for both my front and rear windscreen.

Valuable feedback on the seller are very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Tommy said:
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80

Thanks brother for the link.

I have read that thread and was wondering if there are any recent feedback via his private paypal arrangement for purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kampung said:
Tommy said:

I have read that thread and was wondering if there are any recent feedback via his private paypal arrangement for purchase.

I bought it using the private arrangement. I personally feel that this is a much better way to buy because the buyer is protected. Even if it's not, the seller needs to protect their reputation and will not want any buyer to leave a negative rating.

For my case, I placed the order on 26 march and was delivered to my house on 30 march. Really a speedy deal.

I bought from him as well. It was through ebay, but ebay closed the auction after I made payment. He still shipped the item as if ebay never got involved. Not only that, but it was fast. A friend of mine ordered from Canada a day earlier but I still received my camera first.

yakpimp said:
I bought from him as well. It was through ebay, but ebay closed the auction after I made payment. He still shipped the item as if ebay never got involved. Not only that, but it was fast. A friend of mine ordered from Canada a day earlier but I still received my camera first.

I bought my Dash Cam from Apple-CT in the same way, sale and postage took 4 days from Sth Korea to Australia and my front door.

apple-ct will have their online store so you don't have to avoid ebay to buy a dashcam.

enjoy,
Mtz

Kampung said:
Tommy said:

I've recently bought direct from Apple-CT and had no problems with swift delivery to the UK.

I bought from his private payment and received it in less than 48 Hours from Korea to Singapore.

I'm from the USA and have purchased a total of 4 ITB's (2 100HD, 1 100HD-SP & the new 1000HD) from apple-ct for personal use-- the last being the latest ITB-1000HD which he already shipped and will be arriving tomorrow. I've also done a group buy for 25+ units over my radar forum radaradetectorforumdotorg, and still have members buying from him even after the GB. With all transactions so far there were/are no issues whatsoever.

He is now my go to guy for dashcams and I highly recommend him without question!

mrkookm said:
I'm from the USA and have purchased a total of 4 ITB's (2 100HD, 1 100HD-SP & the new 1000HD) from apple-ct for personal use-- the last being the latest ITB-1000HD which he already shipped and will be arriving tomorrow. I've also done a group buy for 25+ units over my radar forum radaradetectorforumdotorg, and still have members buying from him even after the GB. With all transactions so far there were/are no issues whatsoever.

He is now my go to guy for dashcams and I highly recommend him without question!

Did you buy from his store or through him directly? I am having a hard time understanding him in an email to figure out what exactly I am supposed to do to complete a transaction direct buy. I am new to purchasing with my new paypal account.

Normally you just send him an email stating what you want, along with your paypal email address and he'll invoice you for it.

jamesbcd said:
Normally you just send him an email stating what you want, along with your paypal email address and he'll invoice you for it.

This is what he sent to me but I don't understand it.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. Thank you.
Check your mail.
Aldrake@spamex.com
We request money to you.
Process :
Your payment. We will check. And. Send to you.
Ok?
Sorry. My english skill.
Thank you
2013. 4. 11. 오전 4:32에 "Al." <Aldrake@spamex.com>님이 작성:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Al Drake said:
mrkookm said:

Did you buy from his store or through him directly? I am having a hard time understanding him in an email to figure out what exactly I am supposed to do to complete a transaction direct buy. I am new to purchasing with my new paypal account.

Yes his English and format is not the best, but it is good enough.

Tell him what product you are looking to buy and await his response. He will then send you a request via PayPal and he will ask for your address and phone number.

from my iP 5 via Tapa.

Al Drake said:
jamesbcd said:

Hi. Thank you.
Check your mail.
Aldrake@spamex.com
We request money to you.
Process :
Ok?
Sorry. My english skill.
Thank you

Check your Paypal account linked to that email in his response.

from my iP 5 via Tapa.

mrkookm said:
Al Drake said:
jamesbcd said:

Hi. Thank you.
Check your mail.
Aldrake@spamex.com
We request money to you.
Process :
Ok?
Sorry. My english skill.
Thank you

from my iP 5 via Tapa.
I checked but I can't figure out where to look. I have new messages so I assume I am doing something wrong

Al Drake said:
mrkookm said:
Al Drake said:
jamesbcd said:

Hi. Thank you.
Check your mail.
Aldrake@spamex.com
We request money to you.
Process :
Ok?
Sorry. My english skill.
Thank you

from my iP 5 via Tapa.
I checked but I can't figure out where to look. I have new messages so I assume I am doing something wrong

If you gave him the correct PayPal email when you log into Paypal click "My Account tab". Once in the account area you should see a "Bill from" entry from " Txxxxxx Cxxx" (dont want to spell out his name).

It should make sense from there on out.

from my iP5 via Tapa 2

Back