Purchase GPS module alone | A119S

Ch3vr0n

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hi folks,
After researching the past few months into clean looking, stealthy and good performing dashcams i spotted this thing and placed it on my X-Mas & New years wish list. Now it seems i got semi-lucky. I was given the Viofo A119s as a new years present because it was on my wishlist. Unfortunately the person that gave it did not include the receipt and i did not specify i preferred the GPS included version. Now, i've looked everywhere i could on google, amazon and ebay and the only ones i can find are camera's with the gps included. NOT the gps module alone.

I checked e-bay, no luck (1 seller i found sais he can't / won't ship to belgium, even though the listing sais it does. I can't file a dispute till the 22nd). Amazon uk, nope only camera's + gps.

Does anyone know ANY EU location where i can purchase the GPS MODULE ONLY for the A119S?

Payment methods available / Paypal & Mastercard

Hi folks,
After researching the past few months into clean looking, stealthy and good performing dashcams i spotted this thing and placed it on my X-Mas & New years wish list. Now it seems i got semi-lucky. I was given the Viofo A119s as a new years present because it was on my wishlist. Unfortunately the person that gave it did not include the receipt and i did not specify i preferred the GPS included version. Now, i've looked everywhere i could on google, amazon and ebay and the only ones i can find are camera's with the gps included. NOT the gps module alone.

I checked e-bay, no luck (1 seller i found sais he can't / won't ship to belgium, even though the listing sais it does. I can't file a dispute till the 22nd). Amazon uk, nope only camera's + gps.

Does anyone know ANY EU location where i can purchase the GPS MODULE ONLY for the A119S?

Payment methods available / Paypal & Mastercard
I carry just the GPS mount if you can't find it in your area. PM me your address and I can let you know what it would cost to ship it to you.
Aliexpress has it here - Viofo GPS mount

@SIGWVU Euhm no it doesn't. If you'll read my post again, i'm specifically asking for an EU (EUROPE) location. That's a USA link, and i'm not gonna pay 100+ EUR to ship something from the US

My camera came from Spy Tec too. Right now the GPS mount issue is solved. I have a few more questions regarding microSD but that's offtopic for this. I'll start a new thread about that.

Back