Question GS5000 GPS program

Arlain

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought myself a carcam GS5000 last week and it works perfect. The GPS signal is within a few minutes good. Now when i open the video with the program Registrator Viewer i can see the video properly. I also see the speed I drive.

My question is how can i use the maps near the video screen? It doesn't seem to work somehow. I have 3 folders on my micro sd card; DCIM, GPS and MISC. The first are the video's, the 2nd folder are the GPS logs, these logs are written in .txt files, when i open a file i see alot of numbers but i can't find out where i can 'import' that GPS file in the program. The last folder is empty.

Can anyone tell me how i can use the GPS option in Registrator Viewer or any other program?

Thanks!!

Seems like my fake GS1000.
You can try the program that came with my fake GS1000, maybe it works.
On windows 7 the gui is bit messed up but you can use it. Click the suitcase icon, select video from your camera and it picks up the GPS info from the right folder itself. I assume that you open it from the memory card or connected camera. If you have copied videos to somewhere else then it might not work (if directory structure is not the same).
You can download it from here: http://serxx.tmkk.ee/failid/

Back