Quickest way to Combine/Merge smaller files into one and combine Front, Rear, Cabin cam into one video?

Zackw419

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whats the quickest possible way to merge dashcam loop files into one - and after that put all 3 cams on one screen, at the same time? I'm going to be doing this a lot so I'm trying to figure out the fastest options I have.

So the first step being- merging the smaller files of each POV into one single file- in other words, 1 front file, 1 rear file, 1 cabin file.

I'd like to be able to do this all at once so that it processes overnight instead of me having to do one by 1. So I'm assuming I would need to run 3 separate video merging apps at once? How can I do them all at once overnight?

and then after that - the next day I will edit all the files into one video with all 3 POV's

Last edited:
So the first step being- merging the smaller files of each POV into one single file- in other words, 1 front file, 1 rear file, 1 cabin file.
For this step you just need to cut and join the video segments without reencoding. I consider the best solution right now to be the free LosslessCut.

To encode all 3 cameras videos in just one image you can use the free VSDC.

For this step you just need to cut and join the video segments without reencoding. I consider the best solution right now to be the free LosslessCut.

To encode all 3 cameras videos in just one image you can use the free VSDC.

thanks!

Back