Rapid beeping B1M DVR Fault / Fix or DVR Replacement Possible?

Badmash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a B1M several years ago in the UK and fitted it to my motorbike.

However, the DVR unit has now developed a fault. Does anyone know whether it is possible to get a replacement DVR unit, or is there a later DVR that will use the camera's I have installed at the moment?

When I switch the bike on, my DVR unit shows a red light for power, a green light for wifi, though it won't connect to the APP and beeps rapidly and constantly indicating a fault.

I have checked all the extensions for continuity and they are fine, so am pretty certain that the issue is with the underseat DVR unit.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

I shuld
I bought a B1M several years ago in the UK and fitted it to my motorbike.

However, the DVR unit has now developed a fault. Does anyone know whether it is possible to get a replacement DVR unit, or is there a later DVR that will use the camera's I have installed at the moment?

When I switch the bike on, my DVR unit shows a red light for power, a green light for wifi, though it won't connect to the APP and beeps rapidly and constantly indicating a fault.

I have checked all the extensions for continuity and they are fine, so am pretty certain that the issue is with the underseat DVR unit.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
I should have added, I have done all the usual fault finding such as new SD cards formatted as FAT32 etc

Back