Recommend me a UK reseller?

Ouch77

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0803
Having not long cancelled an order with Eprance/Amazon due to it's disappearing somewhere between China and the UK, and the massive amount of time it took. I'm looking for a UK based supplier with stock in the UK.

Can anyone recommend someone?

JooVuu.com

Ordered a 0803 from them for a colleague.

hmm. Posted a question on their website last week, and haven't received a response yet - not a stellar start, though I've heard a lot of good things about them otherwise.

I cannot even get on there web site?

That happened a few times in the last weeks. But it works for me. Just a bit slow.

Maybe works blocked it - will try at home.

Anything that Amazon fulfil is directly from them and they do customer service which is worth paying a premium for (I've sent them three back so far and potentially will be sending back another GT680W for focus issues).

Eprance seem to be quite random on their "fulfilled by Amazon" stock, the model I've been watching seems to change status quite regularly, so I'm not really willing to risk that approach again. Pity, as I usually trust Amazon not to mess me around.

I bought from E-Prance (fulfilled by Amazon) a couple of weeks ago and the 0803 was deliverd in 4 days.

I've got to admit I'm a Prime member so everything I ever order from Amazon I go for the ones with next day delivery and all four items from E-Prance and fulfilled by Amazon got to me the next day.

We've not long cancelled our prime membership due to nothing actually arriving when they said it would. I think I'm the unlucky minority where it didn't quite go right, it doesn't happen often, but I guess when it does folks tend to shout that little bit louder about it - bad news always travels further..

I've been lucky as I think out of 250 orders I've probably only had two take longer than a day? They were big boxes but other than that it's been great touch wood - I want to try the Sunday delivery thing but I'm never around Sundays as I'm at the other half's and they don't do it where she lives!

I can confirm joovuu.com have been very reliable and easy to deal with. Purchased a mini 0801, a couple of mobius and a mini 0803 over the last 12 months and all arrived quickly. Also after sales good as had a problem with the mobius and return was dealt with promptly.

Back