Redtiger

Mike@buffalocreek

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I recently bought a

REDTIGER Dash Cam 4K Built in WiFi GPS Front 4K Rear 1080P​

While it seems to have great reviews I cannot find any history for this company. Have had nothing but trouble trying to view videos etc. Half the time I cannot connect to their wifi network it does not work. Wondering if I should just send it back and go with a better company. Would like some feedback if anyone has had experience with Redtiger and recommendations for other brands.

Recommend you our B4K due to a real IMX415 sensor dash cam!

The Redtiger F7N has the same sensor. They both appear to have the same screen. Looks like the same dashcam with a different name to me.

There is a clear difference between IMX415 and IMX335, the most obvious is the shape, IMX335 is 4:3 aspect ratio (nearly square) while IMX415 is 16:9 aspect ratio (HD TV shape), easy to measure the width/length :)

LOL yes and the F7N has the IMX415 with the 16:9 aspect ratio. Not sure why you think it doesn't. :)

Just saying it has the exact same sensor. the IMX415 . Not the IMX335 as you are saying. If you offer a better dash cam then good , I would be interested in it. Looking to see if other brands might be a better choice for me.

Lol its 4K video is interpolated not native 16:9 ratio;

• 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
  • Maybe you are thinking of an older version they sold. It is indeed a IMX415

F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments
No offense, as you said, this is copied from their site. It will tell the truth if you knock down the camera unit and check the actual sensor on the mainboard!

Looking at

Dash Cam 4k, Blueskysea on Amazon. Is this the same one you are referring to as the B4k ? Thinking the B just stands for Blueskysea.​

Last edited:
Yeah B for BlueSkySea.

Yeah B for BlueSkySea.
Thanks, After looking at the manual for the B4K I see what you have been trying to tell me. I will be returning my Redtiger and ordering the B4K. I currently have a samsung evo select 250GB card. Is that a good choice for the B4K?

Back