Reference videos for day/dusk/night on Livue LB100 HD

martian_rob

Reaction score
Had the LB100 for about 3 months now - very happy with it, seems very reliable and takes pretty good footage IMO. I have pasted the link to one short daytime clip below. I have posted on my youtube account "furkinhellman" a few videos showing day, dusk and night footage. All footage for these videos was taken with the camera set to the highest "Super high quality" mode. At this resolution, the camera stores the mp4 file to the on-board 8GB micro SD card at a rate of 60MB per minute (and approx 44MB/min on "high quality" which is the default setting). To view this youtube clip in correct resolution, make sure you select HD 720p on the youtube setting.

Hope this helps anyone considering buying the LB100 or wants reference footage to compare against another model. I wanted to contribute to this forum, as dashcamtalk was invaluable to me for working out which camera to buy.

The footage on below clip shows good clarity on the number plate of the car that I pass on the left. The number plate of car in front can't be seen due to proximity/reflection/angle of plate.
Only practical issue using the camera is when removing the micro sd card, it's fiddly and has a really annoying sprung cover over the card slot which tries to close at the same time you are trying to extract the card !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LAxdMN_4U

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good video quality the audio quality is not good but that's not important anyway :)

Back