Remote button, file lock?

yonah

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi,

It seems the remote button activation only triggers snapshot, no filelock is done. For this I need to manually click the camera as it is.
I have tried updating to latest firmware, but remote activation still only performs snapshot.

Please advice if this is as expected, as it seems very non-intuitive.

Best Regards,

Short answer to your question "doh" ... Will try, thanks :)

Yeah i belice short press is snapshot a little longer press video lock.

gimme a hollar if your button are broken, i still have mine and it should work though i can tell as my test sample of the 0906 gave up far too early.

You will know when you get it right, it makes a padlock noise instead of a mechanical camera noise!

It works just like you said, thanks for the hint! :) So far I like to 906, nice replacement for my 806 that had a cracked lens somehow.

I have a other question about the remote.
I have the mini0906 from iTracker (German distributor).
When I flash the "original" Firmware from http://mini0906.com/update.html the remote doesnt work anymore!
Is it possible that there are different Frequenz in the firmware from europe and rest of the world?
Because when i flash back to the iTracker firmware, remote works again.

in the remote controller setting the itracker version is same as normal version.
you may check the 2032 battery in controller?

Got my 0906 from and had it installed today with hardwire kit. Happy with the camera, just need to get another Add-A-Fuse for the yellow wire to be connected to ACC, now only red wire is connected as hardwire kit came with 4 Add-A-Fuses, all different size, and obviously I'll need two same size to have both red and yellow connected.

Also, was testing the remote after unboxing, was working perfectly, and now once I've flashed http://mini0906.com/update/firmware-update-jan242018 - remote does not work anymore :) Any ideas on this?

Back