Remote control

Romanetto

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Salve, ho una situazione strana sul mio sistema mt1, col tempo il telecomando smette di visualizzare i led accesi. Mi spiego meglio: con il passare dei giorni il led rosso di funzionamento si affievolisce fino a spegnersi completamente. Scollego e ricollego il connettore del telecomando e riprende a funzionare, operazione che faccio a moto spenta. Nessun problema di funzionamento, la cam registra ma non sopporto questo difetto, ho sempre il dubbio "è accesa? sta registrando?" Vorrei risolverlo, avete notizie di questa anomalia e come posso risolverla? E 'successo a qualcun altro ?

Hi, I have a strange situation on my mt1 system, over time the remote control stops displaying the LEDs on. Let me explain better: with each passing day, the red operating LED fades until it switches off completely. I disconnect and reconnect the remote control connector and it starts working again, an operation I do with the bike off. No functioning problems, the cam records but I can't stand this fault, I always have the doubt "is it on? is it recording?" I would like to resolve it, do you have any news of this anomaly and how can I resolve it? Has this happened to anyone else ?

I would use a multimeter (volt meter) to check the power connections. Possibly there is an earth fault somewhere when the bike is running and the power is fading. Are the bike lamps working OK?

I would expect a power fault to just turn the camera off, but if the power is about 8.5V then the power regulator will have problems. It works fine above 9.0V

There are no power supply problems in the bike, with the multimeter the measurement of Volts, with the bike turned on, is stable in fact I have no defects in the headlights. I can't measure the voltage on the remote control connector pins, they are too small and I risk shorting them.

Back