Replacement charger

armada120

Reaction score
Country
United States
My mom tripped over my cable and completely broke the charger. The cord is okay though. Where can I get a replacement charger with a cord that's as long? Could I just buy a USB charger, cut the cable off, and solder the cord for the dashcam to it?

ask vendor who sold it to you or check aliexpress.com

You can use any charger. If you want fast delivery, check with your local Radio Shack. You need a charger that outputs 5.5V and at least 750mA. The only thing that may vary is the tip that goes into the camera so just take the tip from the old charger to make sure you get the same type.

check with your local Radio Shack. You need a charger that outputs 5.5V and at least 750mA. The only thing that may vary is the tip that goes into the camera so just take the tip from the old charger to make sure you get the same type.
This and if going to Radio Shack I would recommend looking on line first and get a park number for something that looks close. It might help them find what you need faster. I've taken cords in and they seemed a little lost especially when I say it belongs to a DashCamera because they don't sell them, but when I give them a part number to start with they seem to be able to help me better.

Back