Reset

cobra65

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently received a DR650S that had been previously registered. I went to install it but since it was registered I cannot activate it and the previous owner is not available. How do I reset the cam so I can use it.

You can make a Cloud unregistration request by emailing the dash cam's serial number and Wifi network name to cs@pittasoft.com (BlackVue).

Thank you for your help. The registration number is not a problem but I was unable to locate the WiFi network name.

Well here I go again. Followed procedure and downloaded the program from Pitasoft, applied to the sd card, loaded in cam and all worked great except it will not show up on the phone:mad:.What the heck am I doing wrong?

Sounds like a broken Wifi module now, unfortunately. Can't be fixed without replacing the module.

BUMMER...I hate it when a plan falls apart. Probably less money to just replace the unit rather thansend it in for repair.

Wifi is convenient, no doubt, but if the dash cam is working well in everything else, is it a must-have for you? Just some food for thought.

Back