Rexing RH2-4 Quad-Channel

Devil's advocate it might be good.

You can roll a turd in glitter but it's still a turd! :smuggrin:
By that you mean years you mean the turd IMX335 sensor with glitter (5ghz WiFi, 512GB microSD card support) LOL

I'm looking for a good review of it but nobody seems to have made one. If I got one, I could make a quick YouTube sample of it so we could decide if it is useful or not.

By that you mean years you mean the turd IMX335 sensor with glitter (5ghz WiFi, 512GB microSD card support) LOL

Actually, I've been quite pleased with the performance of my two A119 V3s with their IMX335 sensors. Time for an upgrade to Starvis 2 but I have really no significant complaints about the sensor.

Actually, I've been quite pleased with the performance of my two A119 V3s with their IMX335 sensors. Time for an upgrade to Starvis 2 but I have really no significant complaints about the sensor.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the V3, still have mine and never selling or throwing away, due to it being such a diligent workhorse over the years for me.

Starvis 2 with night time plates is what did it for me, but also because being into tech all these years I'm always lusting after the latest and greatest. Even though my wallet has gotten more sensible over the years haha.

I'm thinking of this as a second camera to do the sides and as a backup for the front for the rare times when my Viofo doesn't work like the last two weeks.

Devil's advocate it might be good.
If you are going to spend a dime check this one out instead.

REXING M2-4 4-Channel Mirror Dash Cam, 12” Touch Screen, 1080p with GPS​

Using 4x seperate camera might give the side views often asked for on here.

I like its concept.
I haven't found any reviews on this one either.

M2 reviews are out there but 4 channel versions.

I'm looking forward to your reviews LOL

I have a comparison video of the VS1 vs the A119V3 going up to Youtube shortly.
For the amount of years it has been installed in the car it does pretty good.
I'll post the link here when I get it.

My two A119 V3s have been in service for 4 1/2 years without a single glitch. I never expected to keep them this long but they proved to be the most reliable dash cams I've ever owned and they just do a great job, so I've not had any motivation to get rid of them.

Newer cameras with the Starvis 2 and newer features have been compelling enough that I am finally retiring the V3s. I replaced one of them with a A119 Mini 2 and am considering adding a A229 Pro (with RTC300).

Need to know more information like what sensors and parking mode before I'd even think about buying and trying. Also not sure it's sold in the UK (can't see any option to change region and currency)

I used to have 2 Blueskysea B1Ws as side cameras, they were nice and stable and had low bit rate recording, not quite sure why I sold them though? Think I had dedicated myself to going down the 2 x 2ch route.

I have been considering a 4ch setup using 2 A139s for a while now. I bought them back 2021 but still haven't really progressed with it. Just wondering whether I should upgrade the front to an A139 Pro but that means more heat so I have been looking at static cling tint and other methods to bring down in cabin temps while parked.

Waiting for Rexing to enter the chat

Back