RoadHawk Is Dead

Fingerman

Reaction score
Country
United States
Someone crashed into me several years ago. They lied to the cops about what happned. I went to a retired accident investigator (30 years on a large police force) and he proved it was the other guy. I won in court. After that, I bought a RoadHawk HD. It drained the car battery if I didn't start the car in 48 hours. It wouldn't reliably record on 64gb cards, and I bought only high-quality cards. They replaced two of the units under warranty so I was stuck with the third.

I did like the build quality of the unit and they were cool about replacing the two units under the two-year warranty.

Six weeks ago, it finally died permanently. I started looking for a quality dashcam at a reasonable price (under $200). I read some on this site and I read some on Amazon, and of course, before I could buy a new dashcam, someone crashed into me. My car barely had damage but his was scraped pretty bad. Of course, he's trying to say it's my fault.

Roadhawk is no longer sold in the U.S.

I just came here to vent, and to warn anyone who might consider their product if they come back to the U.S.

Back