Rotate 180 deg.

lacibaci

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey @viofo can you guys add "Rotate 180 degrees" option?

Stand on your head when viewing :eek: Just kidding of course ;)

With this form factor I doubt it's been considered but it may be possible. Many media players have a rotate feature as well so you can use that as a work-around.

Phil

What's the application?
Why mirror image?
Or are you trying to say upside down/flip to mount it on the dashboard?

What's the application?
Why mirror image?
Or are you trying to say upside down/flip to mount it on the dashboard?
Yes, I am experimenting with an alternative mount. I know it is possible to flip it in software but the OSD (date/time/GPS) will be upside down. I'm not worried about the LCD - just the recorded videos/images.

Yes, I am experimenting with an alternative mount. I know it is possible to flip it in software but the OSD (date/time/GPS) will be upside down. I'm not worried about the LCD - just the recorded videos/images.
It can support image rotation via firmware, but I think not many users will use such features.

It can support image rotation via firmware, but I think not many users will use such features.
Probably not, but there are some who could/would. I'm intending to get the A119S and move my A118C cameras to the rear in both of my vehicles, though in one vehicle I would have liked the option to mount the camera upside-down and have the camera rotate the video 180 degrees. If the A119/S gets that ability then it will be better for me when I move it to the back and retire the A118C, or I may just get an extra A119/S and put it in the back right away if mounting in the other manner doesn't work well.

Back