SanDisk Extreme PRO recommended?

SteelFK1

Reaction score
Country
Germany
According to the page of VIOFO
Sandisk Extreme and Sandisk Extreme Plus recommended, but there is still the PRO variant which is better from the data, so this would also be recommended or?

"SanDisk Extreme PRO R200/W140 microSDXC 400GB Kit, UHS-I U3, A2, Class 10"

If you want to delve into VIOFOs recommendation and considerations of SD Cards https://support.viofo.com/support/s...mory-card-is-recommended-for-a-viofo-dashcam-

There is almost no difference between SD Cards and the slot connector is also a factor in how it operates. I think the SD Card market is a money grab, just like the Lightbulb market is. Monopolized to a few and the few control their lifespan and throw all kinds of marketing BS all over the place. I respect the engineers behind the Cards and marvel at the ridiculously small size for large amounts of data. Too bad it is hindered by a lousy for-profit system.

pick one that says Endurance in the model name and be happy with what it is. Don't shell out more money for these "higher tier" SD Cards when you will never be able to make proper use of their advertised speed.

Extreme Plus is on the not recommended list.

With the newer Viofo cameras, stick with what Viofo recommends to avoid issues with the card.

What works fine in the A119V3 or A129 Pro, may not work in the new A139 Pro. There are threads on this forum with info on which cards work and don't work.

I bought the Sandisk Extreme Pro once... was well reduced.
I use the red 512GB Samsung EVO Plus which is not suitable for the A139 Pro, in the A139 Pro without problems... since the SanDisk Extreme Pro should make no problems...

Otherwise I would have fetched one of those which Viofo recommends.

Thank you then anyway for the answers

Back