Sandisk ultra 64gb

EmailPJC

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm in the store looking at the sd and I need a quick response. Sandisk ultra 64 gb microsdxc uhs-i or kingston 64gb sd-xc class 10 or neither of the two in which case which do you recommend?

(They only have samsung evoplus, toshiba, kingston and sandisk)

Posted earlier,
SanDisk High endurance card, but not Ultra card!

Thanks, any recommended capacity, is 32gb better than 64gb?

64gb is better. It will hold more, and will have a longer life.
A 64gb card should have twice the life of a 32 gb card all things being equal.
There is little to no price difference per gb on a 32 compared to a 64. I figure the cards will wear out.
When the 32gb card wears out memory should be cheaper than it is today.
Long term buying the smaller card may cost more initially but long term may cost less as memory prices continue to fall.
The 32gb card will keep less video files intact for review if you want to archive all of your travels..

Hmm... I wonder how the 128GB "A1" SanDisk Ultra cards compare to the Samsung EVO cards? :unsure:

Neither is recommended or warrantied by the manufacturer for dash cam use... so it's all down to user reports I suppose...

I bought an ultra a1 64gb sandisk for 19.99€(about 23.4$) so the loss can not be much in case it fails.

I am not a taxi driver and the spindle I give is a continuous one, except on rare occasions. If I detect problems, I will buy the high performance ones and this one will be put on the mobile phone that is badly needed.

Thanks to everyone for the tips

Back