saving my video on my computer

summerhawk

Reaction score
I have a dvr 027 I can view the videos but cant figure out how to save them to my computer. I have windows 7 but cant find where to down load them. Can anyone tell me how?

summerhawk said:
I have a dvr 027 I can view the videos but cant figure out how to save them to my computer. I have windows 7 but cant find where to down load them. Can anyone tell me how?

I have never done it over USB cable, but i think you can plug a USB cable (Type Mini B i believe) into the camera and then plug it into a PC if you formatted the card in the camera it will be listed as NO_NAME on your PC.

I personally always pull my SD card out of my Camera stick it in my PC card reader and again if you formatted the card in the camera it will be listed as NO_NAME on your PC, and then click on it. You will have a folder called DVR>Month>Day and then DRXXXX (XXXX will be the start of the video in 24 hour clock format)

So if you wanted to save a video from something that happened on March 1st that was recorded at 2:30pm you would plug your camera or card into your computer.
Open NO_NAME
Open folder DVR
Open folder 03
open folder 01
drag and drop to your desktop the file DR01430 or something along those lines.
and then play back in VLC or your preferred media player.

Back