Scientific Study Proves What We Already Know

DT MI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than my wife thinks I need.
I thought this was pretty common knowledge. :D

That seem to happen a lot ( scientists confirming general knowledge )
Here last year some D bag led cops in a high speed chase around out capitol, before he ran over and killed a cop with his Audi estate.
The guy already had his license taken by then, and also had a mile long sheet.
And after his running over a cop he have been going along the same lines with DUI - reckless driving at high speed - general speeding ( +100% over limit ) ASO
The idiots in charge here now talk about maybe severs cases of speeding should be accompanied by a jail sentence.

I would just cut their hands off, that way they will not be driving anything,,,,,,, anything else and really we the normal people are the butt of the joke.

While I'm big on science, I'm equally big on empirical data too- you need only to observe something well to gain a great understanding of what it is and what it's effects are on you and the world. Rarely do you need to know why something happens the way it does until your observations are no longer answering your questions ;) Even then, that greater understanding is not very useful unless you can do something of value with the results.

As with this- we all knew without the science, and we aren't going to use anything they found in this research to address any of the problems it noted so in my mind this was a wasted effort made by someone who isn't as smart ans they think they are because they got so tightly focused that they lost sight of the big picture right away :oops: Along these lines I can often tell you what kind of person is behind the wheel of a car based only on seeing what kind of car it is and how it's being driven. I have about a 95% success rate with this simply because I've paid deeper attention to what I've seen so much of more than most people do. Humans do vary a lot but most follow the basic tendencies of other people like themselves. I also like to be the exception to the usual as I enjoy the reactions I get from being that way so I need to know what is usual so I can avoid it :love:

Phil

I refer to my fresh update to my signature, its a quote by famous Danish scientist Niels Bohr.

Above post is more SPAM, ignore the link

Back