Screen shut off

Jersey

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with my G1W where the screen will not turn on. It just started yesterday; the screen was on when I got out of the truck, but it was off when I got back in later. They G1W was plugged in and on the whole time. I unplugged for a while and the screen came back on again when I turned it back on, but today it won't come on at all. Also, I noticed the the red LED is blinking 3 times: 1, pause, 2,3. Any help would be appreciated.

Just disassembled it and couldn't find anything disconnected. It won't turn on at all now, not even when plugged into my computer. I'd like to change some settings but it's impossible now.

Have you tried a hard reset? , using a pin in the small reset hole on the camera.

I'll give that a try tomorrow.

Forgot to post an update. I tried a hard reset, but the screen is still not working.

I am having the same issue as Jersey. My LCD screen won't turn on, but the IR LED light blinks every 15 seconds.

I tried the hard reset like Jersey, by poking the button with a pin. No good.

Any help? Sounds like we just might have to buy a new one.

Im just guessing: Maybe the blinking 'IR' LED is indicating something. Like a computer mainboard when something fails, it beeps. Could the cable from the screen be slightly unplugged or moved?

Back