SD card reader and iPad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have a VIOFO 129 , lpad running iOS 12, apple sd card reader, the reader does not see the video on the card? What card reader do I need so I can view them on the iPad/ iPhone, or is there an app I can download ?
Thanks
Oh don’t have a computer

Been using one with my 6s for almost a year. Uses iUSB Pro, works well.

Been using one with my 6s for almost a year. Uses iUSB Pro, works well.
Interesting. How quickly do videos load with it? And does it play smoothly or is it laggy?

Interesting. How quickly do videos load with it? And does it play smoothly or is it laggy?

Videos start loading as soon as you open the app and select the iUSB tab.

IMG_2196.jpg

I normally play videos straight off the SD card, doesn't lag.

Thanks,what I have read is after iOS 11 or so the apple ones stopped working, and that is what I have now, so ordered one of the ones you guys said.
Thanks

Apple one won't work regardless of which iOS version, it is restricted as to which file structures it can view

Got my card reader in today, works well on one video then when I try to go too another one the app freezes up, ? On the iPad and when I try it on the iPhone? Have to restart the app and it will load another video, anyone have that problem? And how to fix.
Thanks

Has anyone used Transcend's RDA2 Lightning card reader ? And it’s app.? How well does it work? Any better than the IUSB PRO.
Thanks

Has anyone used Transcend's RDA2 Lightning card reader ? And it’s app.? How well does it work? Any better than the IUSB PRO.
Thanks

I have one on order from Amazon, I’ll let you know if it’s any good.

Back