SG9665GC hidden feature discovered!

Mine doesn't do that! I want my money back!!!!

Ah, ok you win, keep my money.

I'll need your money for new memory cards each year!

A question for you jokiin: So if someone set their SG9665GC up for running like a Parking Mode 24/7, and their dashcam become faulty within 12 months, would Street Guardian replace the dashcam for free under warranty? Or Street Guardian wouldn't cover it since it has been used to run 24/7 and not recommended by you?

A question for you jokiin: So if someone set their SG9665GC up for running like a Parking Mode 24/7, and their dashcam become faulty within 12 months, would Street Guardian replace the dashcam for free under warranty? Or Street Guardian wouldn't cover it since it has been used to run 24/7 and not recommended by you?

I wouldn't suggest running it like that but there's no way for us to prove it was run 24/7

all that aside we have never rejected a warranty claim ever, even when we knew the customer was at fault, whenever we have had something questionable we generally try and ascertain exactly how it was being used and make sure the customer is aware if it's something they shouldn't have been doing and make sure they know how it should be used, and then replace the product for them, customers generally know when they're in the wrong but we don't leave anyone stuck without a solution

Thank you for your reply and your trust in the customers. Though I can see a few minority customers may be "abusing" their dashcams and then trying to claim they are faulty and wanting free replacement dashcams. Impossible to pick out these scumbags?

Though I can see a few minority customers may be "abusing" their dashcams and then trying to claim they are faulty and wanting free replacement dashcams. Impossible to pick out these scumbags?

even if you suspect someone of taking advantage you quite often can't prove it anyway, it's a very small minority that do the wrong thing but I try not to get too hung up on that, 99% of customers are honest and I don't want the 1% to spoil it for them

I'm sure that's why Comet Electricals stores went out of business, it was a nightmare to return anything so I for one stopped shopping there and I'm sure many others felt the same.

My wife runs her own business and I have to remind her to detach personal feelings because reputation is worth far more than refunding the occasional customer even if they are being unreasonable.

Back