SG9665GM Street Guardian

Deleted member 46308

Reaction score
I had read a number of reviews for the SG9665GM DashCam prior to making my purchase. I thought I had a firm understanding of the size and form factor of this camera, but I was not even close. The SG9665GM Street Guardian camera I received from Pier28 is simply remarkable in form and design. I installed it next to my rear view mirror in the black "pebble" area of the windshield. Unless you are actually looking for this camera you would have a difficult time even seeing it, as it is so small.

The camera does not interfere in any way with your line of sight while driving, and depending on where you install it, you for the most part do not even know that it is there, unless you are looking directly at the camera. I hardwired mine with an add a circuit installation kit, under the roof liner, down the A-Pillar to my fuse box, where it automatically comes on when I start my vehicle. This installation thus appears, and functions the same as if it was factory installed.

It operates flawlessly in different environments, including rain, fog, sunny, and clear weather. The picture quality, could in my opinion accurately be described as stunning in its clarity. Street signs, car license plates, and everything around you can be clearly viewed and identified. I am a detail oriented person, so I am drawn to attention to detail, and the manufacturer of this camera leaves nothing to be desired in my view. Everything about this camera speaks of well thought out design, innovative thinking, and quality manufacturing. The final product is simply amazing and exceeds any expectation that I may have had prior to purchasing. Without hesitation, I would recommend this Manufacturer and Seller (Pier28).

I am not affiliated in any way with either the Seller or Manufacturer of this SG9665GM camera, or any other Seller or Manufacturer. The opinions expressed are mine, and are based on facts and personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back