Silence

Decking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone else finding the silence from Vantrue and Jeff in particular, deafening?

Last edited:
Is anyone else finding the silence from Vantrue and Jeff in particular deafening?
I emailed them the other day and they said that nothings happened, Jeff is fine and that they're looking at all our feedback and continuing work on their products.

That's all I got so hopefully some firmware updates in the pipeline.

I emailed them the other day and they said that nothings happened, Jeff is fine and that they're looking at all our feedback and continuing work on their products.

That's all I got so hopefully some firmware updates in the pipeline.
Thanks for asking.
It's very unfortunate, I would have preferred an official "statement" from them.

What happened? I am coming from DDPAI and just got the vantrue n4 pro so I am behind on the latest info.
Did Jeff pass away?

No one’s dead, just a deadly silence.
Emailed them again last week and no reply either. But they're obviously reading all the comments and bug reports on here, because it's blow for blow matching what I and others report as bugs.

I think they've just given up on us here and gone for testing units to go to retailers. Makes sense because they're constantly talking on their socials these days about getting their products into more retailers and storefronts.

Agie, I hope your right. But the time I get my promised unit to try, (still on sign of it arriving), it should be near perfect

Agie, I hope your right. But the time I get my promised unit to try, (still on sign of it arriving), it should be near perfect
Yeh don't get why they're ghosting you though when they said they would get one to you..

How long have you been waiting? Do you have a tracking number? In my experience they ship from the factory pretty quickly and then it takes forever to leave China, waiting to get on a flight. Then once it lands in the the destination country it's pretty quick (a few days for me, at least in the UK).

My first shipment from them took about a week and a half. Second one almost 3 weeks.

I was 1st contacted 5th Aug. Where I was asked if I would like to take part in reviewing the N4Pro, I provided all my delivery details. Not hearing I made contact with Jeff on 4 Sept, where I provided them all again. Not hearing anything I made contact again 10 Oct. This time not even a response.
Make of that what you will. Never have received a tracking number.

I've had good luck with support@vantrue.net outside of this forum (but referring to private past messages on this forum with Jeff). User Vantrue-Echo on the Vantruedashcam subreddit references the same support@vantrue.net as the contact into Vantrue.

If you didn't get a tracking number I guess for whatever reason it was never shipped.

Back