Sir Sean Connery have died at 90

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Correct spelling: "Sir Sean Connery".

Should really be Seán (Irish spelling), but that is impossible on an English keyboard, at least it is not the traditional irish spelling of Seaghán, the Welsh spell it Sion or Shaun, seem far more sensible. The English spell it John, but the Irish and Welsh can't do that because there is no 'J' in their languages.

Embed-SeanConnery-GettyImages-453355508.jpg

Last edited:
I beg your pardon, this oversight have now been corrected,,,,,, props must be given when deserved.

I beg your pardon, this oversight have now been corrected,,,,,, props must be given when deserved.
Thanks, I think it is deserved in this case, I wouldn't have bothered correcting you for most.

I am always willing to correct a error or oversight on my own part, people just need to say so cuz i dont always catch the error of my ways.
We all need a little help now and then

I am always willing to correct a error or oversight on my own part, people just need to say so cuz i dont always catch the error of my ways.
We all need a little help now and then
I'm not going to correct all your spelling errors, some of them are far more sensible than correct English spellings!

But this is a Gaelic name, not English.

I heard it is also Thomas Sean Connery if we was to nit pick, also like a LEO being born August 25 if my memory of the zodiacs are correct.

Tommy Connery according to the BBC obituary:

Back