SkyEye Z750 Review (aka OVERMAX CAMROAD 6.1)

Xybone

Reaction score
Country
United States
Background info: I've done a Google search and it seems like this model is nowhere to be found. Only the Z700 exists on the Internet, and that's with some YouTube videos which were also used as promo videos when the vendor was showing the camera off to me.
I bought this off a vendor in Hong Kong in Sham Shui Po. It was around HK$800 and its claim to fame (according to the vendor) was its WDR and the white LED located on the front of the camera, to "help nighttime recording", according to him.

Specs: (Note that this is all off the box, there is no other specs located on the manual or anything like that)
mtm8e72.jpg

(Interesting note: The manual says it's at least 165 degrees FoV)
And that's it. The only info I was able to get was from the box, no other specs listed in the manual.

The box contains: The camera, a long car charging lead (I don't know how long, seems to be about a little longer than 3 meters), a USB cable, and a manual.

THE CAMERA
From left to right:
ffAjuRO.jpg

Charging port (micro USB), unknown (GPS? This model was supposed to have one according to the manual, but the vendor said that it was unnecessary), mount, power button
ddNWHps.jpg

down button, micro SD slot, up button
1oK8N7N.jpg

WKczA8Y.jpg

OK button, mini HDMI, Menu button
CKwma5b.jpg

7sxBtLG.jpg

How it looks like in a car:
bGYaMXE.jpg

Size comparison to a credit card (ignore the tag on top, I had to conceal the #'s)
qKrHu2A.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

Back