Small crash + stop runner

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A118, X8L, GoPro Hero2
Missed a small accident by a minute or two... and some jacka$$ thinks he's too good for STOP signs.

We had one of these, funnily enough on the same day and it was blocking my access to work.

Well, at least it gives you a good excuse to be late Maffew :)

My "office" is the big red firetruck on the right. The station was empty when I got to work. I'm glad the trucks were out on the accident though or else I would have had to stop and then I really would have been late. (Quebec law mandates qualified personnel to stop and assist. It's the flipside of our Good Samaritan law.)

Well, at least it gives you a good excuse to be late Maffew :)

My "office" is the big red firetruck on the right. The station was empty when I got to work. I'm glad the trucks were out on the accident though or else I would have had to stop and then I really would have been late. (Quebec law mandates qualified personnel to stop and assist. It's the flipside of our Good Samaritan law.)
True haha it added ages to the journey and I would've stopped if no one was there seen as I work for the gov but there wasn't anyone in the cars so I presume the ambulance had already been, my boss wasn't fussed haha

Back