Some pix of my current setup

98 SNAKE EATER

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ever since some idiot rear ended me a couple months back while texting on his phone, I've been on the hunt for a new daily beater.

Here's footage from the accident:

In that car (06 Scion XB), I had a pair of Mini 0906's and a B1W for an interior shot.

Insurance company paid out nicely, giving me more than what I actually bought the car for almost 100,000 miles ago, plus they let me keep it for $50 bucks, so I stripped it down of all accessories before finally selling it to a salvage yard.

The insurance adjuster handling my case loved the video and actually contacted me again a few days ago inquiring about the cameras I used lol

Recently picked up a replacement vehicle (2016 Toyota Sienna) and the first thing I did was install a Mini 0906 and a B1W for the interior.

Not too long after the install, it captured this accident while passing through Georgia

Anyways, here are some pix of my initial install with the rear camera mounted under the rear switch panel:
siennadashcam-1.jpg

siennadashcam-2.jpg

siennadashcam-3.jpg

siennadashcam-4.jpg

siennadashcam-5.jpg

siennadashcam-6.jpg

siennadashcam-7.jpg

siennadashcam-8.jpg

siennadashcam-9.jpg

siennadashcam-10.jpg

That being said, I recently took the time to fish the cable through the hatch wiring tube grommet in order to mount the camera on the glass itself, which required popping off the wiper motor cover and dropping the switch panel.

siennadashcam-11.jpg

siennadashcam-12.jpg

siennadashcam-15.jpg

siennadashcam-16.jpg

siennadashcam-17.jpg

siennadashcam-18.jpg

siennadashcam-19.jpg

siennadashcam-20.jpg

siennadashcam-21.jpg

siennadashcam-22.jpg

siennadashcam-23.jpg

siennadashcam-24.jpg