Something unexpected when pressing the button

EmailPJC

Reaction score
Country
Spain
it has happened to me several times that when you press and hold the button of the camera, to enter or exit the wifi mode, the camera repeats constantly, without stopping, what it says when the g-sensor is activated and saves a file, (I do not understand what it says, but it's something like "one file" or "block file").

When that happens, it does not stop repeating the phrase while the button is pressed and it does not turn on or turn off the wifi.

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

It is saying "Lock file", same thing the g-sensor does.

Maybe you are not holding the button firmly enough and it is being pressed a lot of times?
Or maybe there is a fault with the button? Do you feel it make a nice click when you press it?

Well, I think so, that I firmly fix it and it has happened to me with more than one camera. Also, sometimes, when retrying it happens again. What can happen is that it does not press right in the center of the button, but I notice on the finger the click when I press so it seems that I do it well.

Or maybe it's a problem with the autoparking firmware?

Well, I think so, that I firmly fix it and it has happened to me with more than one camera. Also, sometimes, when retrying it happens again. What can happen is that it does not press right in the center of the button, but I notice on the finger the click when I press so it seems that I do it well.

I don't think it is a problem with the firmware, because I use that firmware and have never had that problem. I have turned wifi on and off multiple times and never had that issue.

Which firmware on your camera? please help me to have a check it in its APP!

Which firmware on your camera? please help me to have a check it in its APP!

1.06.180614s

In the other camera that I sent you also happens and I think I remember that it also has that firmware.

Back