Speaking of patio pirates - not a dash cam - but so funny

That is SO funny :ROFLMAO: Stupid is as stupid does and stealing is stupid enough to start with, but this fool takes stupid to the extreme!

Phil

The irony if it was this #3 strike,,,,,, or do you guys still have that over there.
Lifetime for porch pirating :ROFLMAO:

Can't understand why the homeowner was even giving the thief advice on how to get his car unstuck. If it had been me, I would've told the guy to floor it in hopes of him blowing the engine or transmission so he can't get away. I hope he was being sarcastic when he was offering the shovel, but can't be sure. It almost seemed like the 3 stooges with the owner, wife and thief all bumbling around in confusion.

KuoH

1:01 "I don't know the number"... What of the police? o_O

Hehe i think the guy was having a good old time, he even ask if he should get a shovel for him, and he could just fine, take a while to get snow compacted under a car out.
It is a good proof that when a wrench is thrown in, then everything go out the window, and even something like backing out of a 2 - 3 car driveway become impossible.

In this day and age with so many at home, people with ring cameras ASO should have a field day with porch pirates.

1:01 "I don't know the number"... What of the police? o_O

They may have felt it it was not an emergency and thus not call 911. As snow bank guy wasn't threatening anyone they may have felt the general line would be best.

If it was me - I would call 911 and if was my wife, or most people, they would have been able to look up the non emergency line from their phone.

I have the general enquiry line for the police for all the municipalities I normally shop, do business or work in. All of these are on the edge feature on my samsung phone and some of the time I have that visible when I start a trip. The provincial police have their own speed dial *OPP and I have a called a few times when the provincial highways. I neglected to have the Edge screen as the current window on my phone when my wife wasn't present and I needed to make a call when a pedestrian was putting herself at risk. Unlike other drivers, I am not accustomed to dialing out when driving.
If I had the edge screen on - I would simply just needed to press one icon.

In Ontario, its legal to call the police when driving, but that's it.

The irony if it was this #3 strike,,,,,, or do you guys still have that over there.
Lifetime for porch pirating :ROFLMAO:

Canada doesn't have a strike three law. Apparently its been considered for dangerous offenders and it has lost transaction. Punishment in Canada tends to be much less severe than the States for the same offence

The driver was charged with one count of theft under $5,000 and one count of fraud $5,000. Seems he was released shortly after being charged
They said the man was released on conditions and will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton at a later date.

Can't understand why the homeowner was even giving the thief advice on how to get his car unstuck. If it had been me, I would've told the guy to floor it in hopes of him blowing the engine or transmission so he can't get away. I hope he was being sarcastic when he was offering the shovel, but can't be sure. It almost seemed like the 3 stooges with the owner, wife and thief all bumbling around in confusion.

KuoH

Some times Canadian's are too friendly. Reminds me of

During the winter, I travel with a small snow shovel in my car as I got stuck going around a poorly plowed corner once close to 30 years ago and have had one ever since. I got my step daughter to bring a shovel with her when heavy snow was in the forecast when she was going to work. Apparently pretty much all of her co-workers needed it to get out of the lot. Some of the "Men" needed her to shovel them out too.

But also, I wonder how wise it is do dig a car out, in drive with your bare hands, some of the time being in front of said vehicle. Like he was doing at the 40 second mark.

Back