special dinner for girlfriend

paaco1981

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hate to be all soft and mushy with you guys but this is the only forum I frequent. I don't post much but I do lurk. My girl and I have been together for 3 years this month and we are both off work tomorrow night so I wanna cook up some good food and maybe watch a movie or something. I'm a pretty decent cook so I can probably make whatever you come up with. Anyone have any ideas what I should make?

For me, I'll try just about anything. Not too many things I don't like. For her, pretty much anything but seafood.

3 years congrats! I'm sure by now you know her likes/ favorites in food. try and think outside the box in what you can create with that food type with a nice setting and your set. Good luck!

Hey Hombre, I actually like that idea. I haven't made curry in a while and we both like it. Thanks for the idea.

If it dont take half a gallon of some form of fluid to wash it down, then it isent spicey enuff :D

Like some of the Man Vs food pogrammes, no doubt if i ever get on my grand US tour i will return with a collection of larger pants at least.
I am 34 L - +36 W atm, but most of my life i have been fitting comfortably in 34 - 34 and even had to use a belt if it was a large 34. :oops:
I recon 34 L - +38 W after 6 months in the US :D

Back