Stepped in it

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Well i sure stepped in some poo tonight.

On Danish TV was a new program about ppl braking the law in traffic, ( tonight red light runners )
So after the program enden i whent onto the stations HP for a chat with a polise officer.
In the program was a driving instructor from Copenhagen, witch drive with a dashcam in his car.
He caught a guy running a clean red light and only by chance missed 2 ppl on bicycles, and to my suprice the police used his footage to catch the offender and fine him.

And i have allways belived dashcan footage could not be used as evidense here.

But my error was to paste a link to my youtube channel in the chat :eek:
I got a couple of normal TECH questions on YT but allso a couple og haters calling me a wanna be cop, and at once atttack me for not beeing a perfect 100 % by the law driver myself.

He who is without sin cast the first stone
sorry for the biblical reference, but someone calling you out for not driving 100% by the law when they probably do not either is just plain dumb on their part. I read someplace that in the states (and probably elsewhere in the world) that there are so many laws on the books you can not do much of anything with out breaking some law. It all just depends on weather the officer involved wants to look hard enough to find something to charge you with.
As far as haters go, a hater has to hate so just ignore them

Yes that might be the problem, i can see and ackknowlege my own faults and shortcomings, but many other ppl are so stupid they think they are saints in every way.

And any man know it is allways easy to see the faults other ppl make, but it is finding and fixing your own issues that will turn you into a real man.

And it is not easy, once a i was a criminal with no respect at all for any man or law, but i am not that kind of person any more.

Back