Streetstorm A7810-G require latest firmware please

Matt789

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Streetstorm A7810-G require latest firmware please.
I have this cam and wondering where I can go to get the latest streetstorm firmware for this car dvr please.

Thanks for the link. Downloading it now.

The latest links are direct on the Street Storm page:

CVR-A7810-G
CVR-A7810-G Pro

Just scroll down to the microchip icon on the right hand side with the firmware version next to it and it will download by clicking on that.

Installed the firmware and find it gets to 5/6 100% then hangs. Saw this on the 3h2f car dvr where it hangs for an hour or so then turns off. I assume the battery runs down then turns off. As I type this the cam turned off. Plugged the power back in and the new firmware in on.

Why did they place the power mini usb at the base. Wouldn't it be better on the side or on top like before.
There is a second usb on top of the suction cup but never used it for inside the car to the cigarette lighter.

Will do a hdr recording at night and upload it to my youtube channel then post the video clips.

How do I remove the STREET STORM text on the second line using the A7 Tool or a hex editor please ?

FYI:Joovuu.com stock CVR-7810 pro

How do I remove the STREET STORM text on the second line using the A7 Tool or a hex editor please ?
Sorry for probably too late reply..
Load the Firmware into AFT and extract the partitions. Then locate the PRI Partition file and open it with a hex Editor. Find the streetstorm string and replace it with sth like a 0x20 sequency. After that build the Firmware and you are done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M GSXXXX 0
M GSXXXX 0
Back