Stuck on 'logo' screen

ped316

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I received a 312GW (NBDVR312GW) for Christmas, but despite trying a 32GB, 64GB and 128GB micro-SD card, I cannot get it to load beyond the Nextbase logo screen. I've tried the reset button and tried plugged into mains power and the cig lighter but all to no avail.
Is the device faulty? I know the memory cards work as they are recognised in my PC and phone - the manual suggests that once the device has power it should load further than the screen I am stuck on...
Can anyone help?

Thanks
Peter

Have you tried plugging it in with mini usb lead & then into a pc/laptop with a memory card inserted? Also have you tried charging it for the full recommended 2.5 hours before using it? Try these if not then get in contact with Tiffany from nextbase in here she will be able to assist you further

Yep, did the initial charge as per the instructions to no effect.
Just tried plugging into laptop with the memory card in the dashcam - it powered on but is not recognised in File Explorer and it's still not loading past the logo screen...

It'll need exchanging - are you able to find out where and when it was purchased?

Last edited:
Hi Tiffany, thanks for coming back to me. It was in mid December from Amazon. I didn't buy it though - can I go via you or does the person who bought it need to go back via Amazon?
Thanks
Peter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T 312GW 1
D 312GW 6
Back