Submitting video to insurance for claim

I would be curious to know why member @Andrew Paul who claimed above to work for "Insurance Defense" and made some interesting comments about lowering insurance costs by convincing his superiors to provide a "DashCam Discount program for our insureds" has deleted all of his posts, which now only exist where members had quoted him?

I didn't notice before you mentioned it, perhaps it was information he wasn't meant to make public and thought twice about it????

I didn't notice before you mentioned it, perhaps it was information he wasn't meant to make public and thought twice about it????

Yes, that certainly does seem plausible. I wanted to review some of his posts based on your quoting him and realized that he had deleted all his posts here on DCT, which seemed unusual. I was interested in hearing more about what he had to say as I found it to be an interesting perspective on the auto insurance industry so was surprised and wondered if anyone else had noticed.

I don't think any specific company was mentioned, but it seemed like he used his real name so perhaps his boss or company legal team got wind of it and "urged" him to remove it.

KuoH

I would be curious to know why member @Andrew Paul who claimed above to work for "Insurance Defense" and made some interesting comments about lowering insurance costs by convincing his superiors to provide a "DashCam Discount program for our insureds" has deleted all of his posts, which now only exist where members had quoted him?

Haha thats a pretty normal chain of events here, instead of a forum member its just some politician instead, i cant even put in words what these ppl can get avay with, only ( forum legal ) word popping up is astonishing.

Back